Thursday 28 October 2010

my sabbatical year


If I took a sabbatical year I think my first option is traveling. First I think we all need some year in life doing nothing, only survive. Traveling is a great way to grow up and find ourselves, and when you start working it is very hurt to stop it and go away. So the best way to do it is then you finish the university because you don’t have responsibilities. In my case I must pay university first because I study with bank loan.
I think firs I would have to work, in the beginning of the year and then y would start traveling. In every city where I stop I can work being waitress. I learned that here in Santiago and I think is a good tool to do everywhere, and it’s a great way to meet people. I want to know all Latin America and I think I need a lot of time to know it very well.
Other thing I would do its staying whit my parents in Chiloé. They live in a beautiful place, and you can do a lot of things there, like feed animal, they have a lot, or plant the land. They always have a lot of work and I love working there.
The last option can be doing courses of dressmaking; I always wanted to do that. I think I will do that not only if I take a sabbatical year, I can do it working too. I love make my own cloth.

3 comments:

  1. I think is a very good idea! What countries would you like to know?

    I also think Chiloe is such beautiful place, i love the rainy weather and I love sea =)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a sabbatical year doesnt mean that it has to be a lazy year, dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like travel, too. I love the trips.

    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete