Thursday 2 September 2010

The country I would like to go




The place I have always wanted to visit is Colombia, but I have two problems, one, it’s too expensive and I can’t save the money because I work for living first. The another problem is my sister told me the places I would like to go are too dangerous. She went there last year with her boyfriend and they got scared with people with arms and the guerrilla. So, if I go there someday I think I should have military training first. Maybe the reason I would like to go there is because of the danger, and I am an adventurous person, or maybe it is because I like their culture, especially the cities and towns that are not touristic and I like going where nobody goes. I think I have to meet first the people and places to decide if I would like to live there someday, but in the meantime I think I wouldn’t.

2 comments: